Book your full body MOT here.
Click the button below to book now.
Neuro Physiotherapy Sessions in your own home in Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex and Virtual Neuro Physiotherapy Sessions
Where are you at?
You have had a period of rehabilitation but feel that you would like to continue your journey. You want to see if you can improve your movement or walking and potentially start doing more things with less effort and with less assistance.
You would like to improve any problems you might be facing right now, however…
- You don’t exercise as regularly as you should and you need someone to show you what you can do to do more.
- You are possibly getting frustrated with not being able to do the things you once could do easily.
- You want to maintain the level of ability that you have for as long as possible
What do you need help with right now?
- You need to get someone to show you safe but fun exercises to improve your situation
- You are looking for someone with a high level of experience and specialism in your condition that can advise and show you how to move better and do more for yourself
- You need help and assistance to keep you motivated to continue your rehab from someone you can trust.
How can our physio programmes help you?
- We will come and see you at your home so that your rehab can be tailored specifically to your needs in your environment
- Our physiotherapists will offer you a combination of hands on therapy, exercise programmes and advice to ensure you are getting the best possible care
- If appropriate you will also be offered hydrotherapy, neuromuscular stimulation and/or myofascial release to aid your recovery
- Your exercise programmes will be given to you in written and/or video format to make them easy for you to complete
- We will make sure that you are working towards your goals and encourage you to work hard.
At Rehab and Relaxation we are solely focused on you and improving your mobility and function so that you can do more for yourself, Function better and Enjoy life more. We look at the whole package, helping you to be more confident, less stressed and adapting your environment so that you can have long term solution to your problems .
Our Physiotherapists are specialist in Neuro Rehabilitation and are passionate about helping people move better and do more for themselves. Incorporating hands on treatment, with lifestyle analysis, exercise prescription, postural analysis and other adjuncts to therapy such as Hydro or Functional electrical stimulation, we aim to help you with your journey at improving your movement and function. We also like to look at ways to keep you in the best possible health and we work together with our larger team to help make this happen.
Here is what my clients are saying
I contracted a rare illness in 2015 which affects the central nervous system and has, for now at least, left me wheelchair dependant. The illness has an uncertain final outcome but, based on feedback that I’ve had heard from other sufferers, ‘neurological physiotherapy’ can help with muscle and nerve recovery.
Prior to linking up with Becky, I had been making some progress but I felt that I didn’t really have a clear enough strategy for working on muscle areas that would help improve my condition.
Working with Becky has been an absolute pleasure. It’s very clear to me that she ‘knows her stuff’ through many years of working with neuro condition patients. I really like her approach and she makes me work very hard on the strategies that we have been working on. I really appreciate also her working hours flexibility and the fact that our sessions take place in my own home.
Since working with Becky over the last year, I have noticed some distinct improvements in my core control and muscle activity. I am now showering independently and have much more confidence.Adrian, 2018
I had been having physiotherapy since my initial flare in 1988 with limited number of sessions per referral and felt that I had not been making much progress. I wanted someone who could give me a fresh approach to the management of my M.S. through exercise, healthy living and mental attitude. This is exactly what Becky is doing for me. After my first session at home, rather than in clinic, I was so happy to have finally found a physio that had a fresh approach and worked towards the things that I wanted to achieve. The advantage of being in my own environment is that Becky could see instantly the small things she could do straight way to help make my life easier to manage by picking up things that could cause me to fall, mats and rugs on the floor, moving furniture around to make cooking easier and then there are the exercises! These are done with gusto and a ‘hands on’ approach, which is how it should be, as the therapist needs to know that the patient is activating the correct muscles for the right outcome. Of course, I have to practice the exercises in order to make any progress and Becky has written down a basic form that I found easy to understand and put in to my daily regime. I am now able to walk outside and get to the post box and I am working towards getting on a train by myself so to go and stay with a friend. Becky has the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and is always trying to help me get to where I want to be.Linda, 2018
We are Neuro Physiotherapists based in Reigate, Horley, Surrey, West Sussex, Crawley, Horsham, Haywards Heath, Lingfield, East Grinstead, Redhill and Croydon. If you are looking for stroke physio and Neuro Physiotherapy contact us today.